Sunday, March 29, 2009








My family and I were just lucky to have traveled to Laoag City via PAL econolight P922/pax only, back and forth Manila. I am glad, too to have found Cathy's Homestay in Saud. We rented 2 rooms for all of us (13 members) .. each room has 3 double bed that cost us P1000 pesos only per room.. It is new, in fact the house is still unfinished, rooms have air-con & bathroom.. what i like best in here is their billiard table which my kids really enjoyed..

Contact # of Cathy is 09195716680

2 comments:

  1. hi, plan to be in ilocos with my family about 15 persons including kids 12 and under.
    would like to know kung meron kitchen with utensils, at kasya ba kami sa 2 rooms kahit siksikan. also is there extra charge pag sobra sa capacity. (tight po kasi ang budget....)
    email address; margie.oliveros@gmail.com
    thanks in advance for the reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Your blog helped me a lot. We almost booked a room in Arinaya, but they are charging us 2,600 for a room good for 4 pax since Oct 29-31 is considered "peak". I decided to book with Cathy when I saw your blog. Thanks a lot! Did you order your meals from Cathy also? Appreciate your input on this. Thanks again!

    Mommy Bena
    bena_gerardino@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete